Frequently Asked Questions
Creating Magical Visual Experiences at Events
Sky Candy Fireworks started in the early 2000s with a vision to showcase our passion for pyrotechnics for others to enjoy. We love fireworks and love creating the magical visual experiences that bring the WOW to events.
We know that you want a fireworks show to remember, and we ensure everything from beginning to end to take care of your every need. Our fireworks displays are individually fashioned around each client’s needs, budget, and shoot location.
- The founder of Sky Candy Fireworks is a philosophical pursuit of creating great art with fireworks. And whether you hire Sky Candy Fireworks for your special event, wish to create your own firework spectacle, or just want to enjoy a carefree evening of shooting fireworks with family and friends, we at Sky Candy Fireworks would be privileged to assist you with your fireworks needs.
- Based just outside of Tampa, Florida, Sky Candy Fireworks is a pyrotechnics firm formed with more than just a desire to shoot off fireworks, but rather the aspiration to create great art! Many pyrotechnic companies can safely shoot fireworks, but like any medium, there are far fewer who enjoy the true passion of the art, who possess the vision, or who are willing to devote the time necessary to turn the average fireworks show into something much “greater.”
- When it comes to pricing, the sky is the limit.
- Pricing is dependent on many variables, including length of display, location of the venue, intensity, and/or size presentation, the addition of music, and others.
- Sky Candy Fireworks will take into account the venue location and type of display that you want for your event and work within your budget to create a WOW-filled fireworks display to make your event a memorable success.
Sky Candy Fireworks will create a custom quote for you that considers everything associated with your fireworks display. Our price always includes:
- All required permits and licensing
- General Liability Insurance
- Transportation to and from the display site following DOT regulations
- The fireworks to be used
- Set up and firing of show
- Securing the fireworks display area
- Display tear down
- On-site clean up after the show
- Conformance with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPT Standard 112e3 and 1126).
- What We Do - Sky Candy Fireworks works with you to develop a fireworks display that fits your event's theme. From weddings to reunions to corporate gatherings, we can design a pyrotechnic display to bring the WOW to your event.
Sky Candy Fireworks handles all the behind-scene logistics involved with putting on a fireworks display for a public or private event, which includes:
- Contacting local officials and offices
- Obtaining necessary permits
- Arranging & choreographing the show
- Post-show inspection
- Liability insurance
Sky Candy Fireworks recommends an absolute minimum 200-foot radius as a safe firing zone, providing adequate safety buffer and crowd distance. However, larger shows require more radius, dictated by the size of the products used.
- Sky Candy Fireworks takes care of securing all the required federal, state, or local permits.
- We also consult with the local fire authority in addition to other regulatory agencies if necessary, including marine patrol and coast guard for water shows.
Sky Candy Fireworks carries public liability insurance ($1,000,000 each occurrence/$2,000,000 general aggregate) to cover the operation of the fireworks display.
Yes! Sky Candy Fireworks can produce any fireworks show with musical accompaniment with various levels of choreography. Musical shows add a special ambiance to the overall experience.
Yes, we can coordinate with your event colors and theme!
- Sky Candy Fireworks carries a large selection of shell sizes, colors, and effects that can be custom designed to match your theme.
- Sky Candy Fireworks is fully licensed and insured for a variety of firework venues.
- Since the company’s inception in 2008, we have never had a single accident or claim.
- However, our company policy strictly prohibits indoor events due to the inherent risks and control issues associated with indoor events.